Due to extensive road works in the area, we are not currently able to offer a lodging or DayCare service. We do apologise for the inconvenience but will let you know as soon as we can offer this service again. Keep an eye on our facebook page www.facebook.com/AustralianCanineSports for the latest news
Our Free Range Lodging includes:
- Supervised activities throughout the day, by both qualified staff and 16 HD cameras for peace of mind
- Super Premium Kibble fed twice a day, Fresh Meat with their evening meal (If you require special food, owner to supply)
- Supervised social play sessions in our huge secure DayCare yards, with dogs segregated by size and activity requirements
- 24 Hr security Cameras across the property
- Swims in our purpose built 100,000 litre salt water dog pool
- Offleash runs with the pack through Farmland, our magnificent dog park, Eucalyptus Forest and lake splash sessions
- Photo and video updates through social media, keeping you in the fun & adventure
- Medications (if required)
- Lots of cuddles & TLC
- Our Guests Sleep in Multi Story carpeted MUTTMANSIONS on AirBeds and they have access to personal kennels
- Dam Splash in our Massive Lake
- Scent Games in the Farm Fields
- Adventures in our Dog Park; Kitted out with bridges, islands, hills and tunnels
- We can even include a tailored Training Package for you too
- 24 hour PupCam is available for $10 per calendar day
- Fun and frollicks at our Dogs Only Beach and jungle house
- Chillout time during midday heat with treats of Frozen Kongs
- Shampoo, condition and freshen up prior to departure for all lodging dogs staying 10 days or more
- Professional Grooming Service also available-please enquire as to levels available and pricing
Free Range Lodging at a fully inclusive price of $45 per calendar day for regular stays up to 10 days and $40* per calendar day for regular stays 11 days or more. All Lodging Fees are Paid at the commencement of your dogs stay with us. *Excludes Christmas Period 12 December 2016 - 12 January 2017.
For dogs requiring specialist or customised care due to health or behaviour needs, and or for those wanting additional pampering, our daily rate is from $55 per day per dog. We also now offer LODGE and TRAIN packages tailored to your needs so please ask one of our friendly staff about this on 0403 332 264. Excluding our Christmas period 12 December 2016 to 12 January 2017.
Christmas Period and Rates
Christmas Lodging period commences on Monday 12th December 2016 until Thursday 12th January 2017, and includes all dates within this range. Check in and check out times will remain as usual (8am to 11am and 3pm to 6pm Monday to Friday; 8am - 6pm Saturday and between 3pm and 6pm Sundays), however, we will not be allowing dogs to check in or check out on the following dates: 30 December, 31 December, and 1 January.
The daily rate for lodging is $65 per dog per calendar day and a non-refundable deposit of $50 is required per dog at the time of making your dogs reservation/s during this time. Payment in full is required at least 14 days prior to your dogs stay or cancellations and cancellation fees may occur.
If you have a Packpass, these can be used towards the total daily lodging but do not replace the daily lodging fee. Regardless of length of stay, the daily rate is $65 per day.
*the reason for the higher rates is due to higher staff costs over this period.
Terms & Conditions:
- A deposit of $50 per dog (non refundable) is required to secure your booking.
- Full Lodging fee due and payable prior to, or on day of drop off- if paid online or bank transfer you must present a copy of your transaction.
- Payment can be made prior online, bank transfer NAB BSB 084 675 A/C 58216 8742, we can take Mastercard or Visa at the centre, or bring cash amount for fee with you.
- The Farmer Dave Dog Centre is an active adventureland for dogs, with acres of fun and stimulation for the senses at times dogs may injure themselves or become ill. All vet costs are the responsibility of the owners with a transportation fee of $25 per visit for our local vets within 10 mins of the centre (there are four within 10 minutes).
- Dogs collected prior to advised exit date are not entitled to a refund for unused days. Regular DayCare clients may have unused days credited to their Pack Pass.
- All dogs coming to the centre need to provide evidence of C5 Vaccination and also be up to date with flea control, intestinal worm control & Heart Worm prevention. If your stays overlaps your treatment regime, then owner to supply for our Canine Crew to administer.
- Long Coated breeds must arrive in good coat condition and will require grooming every 7 days whilst in our care. Our on sight award winning groomer provides discount grooming services to our clients-prices start from $25 and is dependent on dog size and coat type. (Quote available and subject to Groomers discretion)
Drop off and Pick up - please choose an AM or PM time
Monday to Friday: 8am to 11am and 3pm to 6pm
Saturday: 8am to 6pm
Sunday: 3pm to 6pm
To Book Free Range Lodging:
Assessment and Orientation Session required for all new dogs accepted into Lodging or DayCare. Call 0403 332 264 for more information.
This ensures that all dogs are set up for the best possible stay with us. The assessment involves a slow introduction of up to 7 of our behaviour dogs, who teach the new recruit how our crew communicate, whilst this is occurring our behaviourist will explain stress leakage signs and how to encourage calmness and stress reduction so that your dog is ready for fun and adventure in our play yards. The entire process usually takes about 20 minutes if you attended puppy class and early socialisation with your dog. we may suggest some daycare prior to a long lodging stay if your dog is in need of socialisation.
The cost of the assessment is $40 and is to be paid at time of assessment and is a once off fee.
Your dog is going to be tired and will want to Chillax!!!
Over your dog's adventurous stay with us, they have been sniffing, splashing, swimming, running, chasing, climbing, playing, wrestling and will need from 4 to 8 days of rest... it's been alot of activities just like a kid's summer camp; so let them just chillax.
Your dog has had a Balanced Premium Diet...
On our menu is Fresh Beef Mince, Duck Eggs, and super premium kibble fed twice daily. They have also had access to plenty of green grass which they often love to add to their diet. As an added stimulant our grass is mown by sheep who leave perfect pea size stimulants for dogs to sniff and taste.
Your dog will be thirsty
It's summer and it is hot. With all the activities at the centre, your dog is used to drinking a lot each day, from the many splash pools, from the rainwater drinking stations, from the saltwater pool and from the dam. When they get home don't let them drink too much too soon as they may tend to vomit. Allow them small amounts of water over time to rehydrate after the drive home.
Your dog may have some scratches and dings...
Our centre is Free Range and High energy activities for dogs when owners request it. Dogs, like kids, will get into a scuffle, run into some play equipment, swim alot, run alot and be rather sore, it's just like a game if soccer, whilst all care is taken to set your dog up for success with our assessment and orientation process, supervision and interaction by very qualified carers; cuts scratches and dings are a normal part of high energy activity and play and multiple dog ball games. If you are very worried, please contact us (0403 332 264) or your vet ASAP.
Canine Cough (kennel cough)
- Canine Cough is a broad term describing the effects of up to 41 illnesses which affect each dog differently in the community, as a society we have several methods of limiting the affects of Canine Cough including vaccination for the most common causes there have been great leaps in efficacy of late so please speak with your vet about these such as Nasal and Oral vaccination. We do require a minimum of C5 vaccination for any dog to stay with us.
- Unfortunately for boarding kennels, off leash parks, training grounds and other dog facilities, no amount of supervision or hygiene practices can completely eliminate the presence of Canine Cough. While we insist that all our canine guests are vaccinated before staying with us, this does not stop the presence of canine cough.
- Signs include a persistent cough often followed by gagging. If your pet displays any of these signs after their stay, it is recommended that your dog is rested with plenty of water and away from other dogs. If the coughing persists or your dog becomes lethargic, please consult with your vet.
- We will make all attempts to prevent any outbreak of Canine Cough with our policy of all dogs must be vaccinated to come to our Centre, however like Human colds and Flu’s the virus is unpredictable even in the cleanest environment. We will not be held accountable in the event that a dog contracts the virus but will make every attempt to make sure the dog is comfortable and treatment is sought.
- If your dog shows any of the symptoms of Canine Cough or any other illness whilst in our care, then we will immediately take them to our local vet.
- Please note that all veterinary fees are the responsibility of the owner and must be sorted out on presentation of invoice, we also charge a fee of $25 per transport trip to the vet which goes toward the transportation and staff care enroute and at the clinic waiting room to keep your dog safe and calm.
- As we have large grass runs and offer daily exercise the dogs get very stimulated and use a lot more energy than they are used to at home. As a result, please don’t be surprised if your dog is lethargic or sleeps for a few days after their stay. We weigh all dogs in and out and during their stay if here more than a week to ensure their weight is being monitored.
- If your dog has an upset stomach after their stay, this could be a result of changing their diet back and forth. We feed premium dry food along with pasta, cooked vegetables, rice, fresh and cooked meat. Feel free to supply your dogs own food if he/she gets an upset stomach easily.
- If you are concerned about your dog after their stay, please feel free to contact us with any questions on 0403 332 264.
After Your Pets Stay
- As we have large grass runs and offer daily exercise the dogs get very stimulated and use a lot more energy than they are used to at home. As a result, please don’t be surprised if your dog is lethargic or sleeps for a few days after their stay. We call it the Farmer Dave challenge...how long your dog snoozes after their big adventure..it says we have done our job and given your dog an amazing adventure.
- If your dog has an upset stomach after their stay, this could be a result of changing their diet back and forth. We feed super premium dry food along with PREMIUM RED MEAT. Feel free to supply your dogs own food if he/she gets an upset stomach easily.
- If you are concerned about your dog after their stay, please feel free to contact us with any questions 0403 332 264.